Tuesday, March 16, 2010

UGHHHHHHHHHHH

Right now I am scared...and confused...and not sure how we are gonna get out of the financial quicksand that we are in right now....

The logical part of my brain says...it will be okay...we have a roof over our heads..we have faced worse than this...we have climbed bigger hills than this one...

But tonight logic isn't winning out...fear is...

When the gnome lost his job and had to get a new one...we also lost our drug plan. The problem is that all 4 of us have prescription drugs that we HAVE to take to survive...and it is getting to the point that we might have to choose between buying the needed drugs and paying our rent.

Unfortunately the stupid ass that is our landlord it the one that caused this mess in the first place and won't give a damn that we can't afford both. We aren't talking about cheap drugs...but they are necessary...

Anyone got a tent that we can use???? I can't even giggle at that...but maybe tomorrow things will look better..

I sure as heck hope so...

As always, to be continued........

P.S. Sorry to anyone that wishes to leave a comment...I have had to add word verification to cut down on the crap and spam I am getting in the comment box....please still leave your comments and they always make me smile..

0 comments: