Sunday, July 26, 2009

TIRED AND MISSING MY BABY

Still sad and still trying to deal with missing my baby....but still loving the new laptop. In a few days I will have a new router that should allow me to go online while laying comfortably in bed ..been waiting along time for this machine.

We are all hanging in there...I hardly slept last night and when I did, I dreamt about Sylvester...I saw him wondering around looking lost...and meowing as if calling out for me...or perhaps for his brother Tigger.

Poor Tigger keeps wondering around looking for him....as if he is hiding and waiting to pounce as he always did....it makes me cry over and over again...

More tomorrow...going to try to get some rest and forget for awhile...

As always, to be continued..................TI

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Hope you're feeling better. Glad you've got the new laptop.

Please, tell us all about how the kids are doing. AND you!

J.

Anonymous said...

You got laptop very soon.
Please tell me how are you doing nowadays?


RITA PIT

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

Unknown said...

Very Nice and informative blog, let share with me this kind of blogs... thanks for sharing.....
Samantha
Professional Monitering security systems for Homes, Offices & Appartments