Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A QUICK HOWDY

I don't know where the time goes....I can't believe I haven't posted in 2 months. I honestly have meant to....the days just seem to slip away from me...guess that is a sign of old age..lmao.

Things are chugging along here...I am still working at the dollar store and that has really helped things a lot. Getting out of the house has made a big difference (as I figured it would..lol). As with every job, it has it's ups and downs...it isn't always easy dealing with fellow co-workers and their moods...but overall there are more ups than downs...so that it is for the best!!!

The gremlins and gnome are all doing well. Gremlin #1 will be 17 on the 26th of this month. The same day is my bday too but my old age isn't even worth mentioning...lol. I don't know where the years go...it's so hard to believe that my little gremlin will be 17......it seems like just yesterday I was sitting in the living room with her and #2 listening to Barney and begging for 5 minutes of peace and quiet...which I never did manage to get...lmao.

Well if anyone does come to read this, I will be back again soon. I do promise not to be gone quite so long this time...

My thoughts, prayers and love are with you all...

As always, to be continued...........

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Hey! You're alive! I'm so glad you're doing well!!! My daughter is 17, too. Her next b-day isnt' until October. Stop by my blog sometime!!

J.

Biddie said...

You're finally back! I had almost given up on you!
I'm glad to hear that the job is going well. Sometimes just getting out can do wonders for you, never mind getting a pay cheque with it!

Maureen said...

I am glad to have found you again; hope you are doing well. All the best CF!

Unknown said...

Very Nice and informative blog, let share with me this kind of blogs... thanks for sharing.....
Samantha
Professional Monitering security systems for Homes, Offices & Appartments