Tuesday, January 27, 2009

BELATED HAPPY 2009

Wowzers....I can't believe how long it has been since I have posted here. I do not know where the time since Christmas has gone.

First, let me send out best wishes to anyone that stops in to read this....I hope you are all having a wonderful and healthy 2009. So far, this year is getting off to a MUCH better start than 2008 did (although I find it hard to believe it could have been that much worse...lol).

I am still working at the dollar store thank GOD and that has made such a huge difference in my life. I have felt sort of guilty because I have been getting hours weekly and the other xmas girl they hired isn't getting any hours at all....but then I remind myself that this job has been my life line and for that reason, I need the hours more than she ever could.

I work with a great bunch of people and I love them all dearly (all except one that I shall refer to as Mrs B...and yes B does equal BITCH...LOL) More about her to follow another day...haha.

The gnome and gremlins are all well and we had a good holiday season....the grandparents spoiled both gremlins like crazy...which always makes for a fun time..lmao.

I am still working a few hrs a week in "hell" also. I look forward to the day when I can quit that job.....but that will have to wait until things are a little more stable at the dollar store.

The only sad news I have to report is that my old cat is getting ready to give up the ghost. Her health has taken a turn for the worse and I fear we will be going to visit a vet within the next week or 2 to have her put down. She is 19 and has lived a good long life.....but we shall all miss her greatly.

I have missed you all and plan to get back to posting regularly. Sorry I have been away so long. My love to you all and I will stop in to your blogs and say hi over the next few days.

As always, to be continued....................

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Hey, you're alive! Glad to hear things are going okay. I'm really glad that the job is helping. Interaction with nice people DOES make the days easier, doesn't it?

Happy Belated New Year to you, too.

J.

whatevergirl said...

Hi! Glad you are back...sorry about your cat. I can't believe she is 19--wow! I have been away from the blogging world for awhile too...joined Facebook but I am not sure I like it that much...Happy New Year!!

glenda said...

Well hurry and come back, we miss you loadsss

Cummal Bane said...

Good to see you again!