Tuesday, April 29, 2008

OH MR TAXMAN...COME TAKE ME AWAY

Here is a riddle for all you brainiacs...

Question- How do you freak out a gnome and give yourself a heart attack with the utterance of one sentence????

Answer - by making a mathematical error on your Income Tax and then saying "honey we owe the government almost $1600.00...wanna run for the border now or later???"

I would laugh if I thought this was funny...right now I feel like to world's biggest moron....

As always, to be continued...........

7 comments:

none said...

I did that once and had to change my underwear before I realized my mistake and fixed it.

Taxes suck.

Phoenix5 said...

I hope that instead of paying, you are getting something back!

Joy T. said...

I'm so glad we have an accountant to do ours, although he has scared us a number of times over the years to the point of us weeping. Then calling back and saying "oops". Why I'll oops him. Right over the head! Hope the math error turned out and you're now getting back.

Maureen said...

Been there. Done that.

I always wait to the very last minute to submit our taxes, as I always have to pay....

Sucks. Big time.

tripleZmom said...

Oooh, that's a scary one. Glad it was a mistake!

Jodi said...

Just be glad you goofed!

J.

whatevergirl said...

Uh yeah, been there done that too! Fair Tax all the way (for America)! It makes April 15th just another day!