Wednesday, April 16, 2008

LIFE MOTTO AND MONTRA

Well just like "the little engine that could" I am trucking along the track slow and steady....

Physically I am feeling some better...this sickness hasn't done a lot to help my battle trying to keep my depression in check...the last week in particular has been a hard one...

I keep reminding myself of the words that were told to me by a very wise man many years ago...he said you must "get through today...worry about tomorrow when it comes..."

no truer words have ever been spoken to me...

As I type this, I am reminded of a saying from the show MASH.

One of the characters , Dr Sydney Freeman said the following on his very first appearance on the show...and then again on his very last scene in the series finale...and it always stuck with me....

"ladies and gentleman take my advice,
pull down your pants and slide on the ice.."

lmaooooooooooo

As always, to be continued (even when I am being weird).....

5 comments:

none said...

Glad you are feeling better.

These damn sicknesses have been haunting me for months as well.

I send you all my best.

captain corky said...

Glad you're starting to feel better! The snow must finally be melting. ;) Oh, and you know I love weird.

aims said...

I loved Mash..sigh.

Phoenix5 said...

Weird is good... means you're finally getting the better of that sickness!

Rick Rockhill said...

Flake- glad you are starting to feel a lil better...keep smiling. or as Dr Wang says, "keep swimming upstream"