Thursday, March 6, 2008

BIG BROTHER THURSDAY

Well Big Brother fans??? what the heck did ya think about last night's show???

I knew somehow that CBS was gonna work it that one of the evicted houseguests would get to come back in and play...

There has been a lot of chatter about the evicted houseguests being sequestered and not talking to the press...why else would they do this???

I was so glad that they decided to end this "pairs" shit...because all it was doing was screwing players because they had a partner that couldn't shut their stupid mouth...


I was also glad to see that they did it so Ryan was saved...I was yelling at the TV saying "don't even bother to vote Julie...anyone with a brain KNOWS that dipshit Allison is soooooo history so just send her mouthy ass the way to the door".....It showed how totally clueless she is when she chatted with Julie and was crying and acting all hurt and shocked...again, me yelling at the tv saying "OMG you MUST secretly blonde if ya didn't see that coming dingbat"...


I was hoping on my seat when Ryan won HOH and I think it was hilarious to see the look on Josh's face...I seriously hope Ryan goes after his psycho ass...dear dear Josh...can we say "anger management classes???" lmao.


Anyhooooooo...right after the show, I flew to CBS.com to vote ......I voted for Alex to come back (mostly because I think he is a hottie that could stir things up...lol). I will be looking forward to see who wins and comes back next Wednesday.


This BB blog is an awesome for clips from the live feeds...but be warned, they DO post spoilers if ya can't wait to find out who is up for nomination/who won POV, etc...


OMFG I just went there and looked ....and I can NOT fucking believe who Ryan nominated for eviction....

OK Ryan is a total MORON.........

As always, to be continued (next week).......

1 comments:

jAMiE said...

I have started to watch again...so will be back for more of your posts...i don't like Ryan or Matt...do you?