Thursday, February 7, 2008

MY THOUGHTS TONIGHT.....

Hi all...I hope everyone is having a great week.

I have been tossing and turning this post around in my head all day...I have given it alot of thought.

I love my lil blog....and I really do heart y'all that stop in to read it...

I often find myself reading something...then right away, I think ohhhhh can't wait to blog about this..lol.

I have vented...shared...been goofy...and often tried to make ya laugh...so tonight I ask a favour of you all...

I have a very good friend named "hearts"...and I love her more than I could ever imagine...she is an online friend that I hope to some day meet face-to-face and hug the stuffing outta her...

This gal has seen me through some really hard times....has reminded me to keep faith when things seem so impossible that I haven't known where else to turn..

She has made me smile and laugh, she has cried with me...comforted me...and the odd time made me wanna strangle her..lmao....

She is so very wise and my life has been enriched so much by having her in it...in ways I can't even imagine...

Anyway, I mention all of this because she has some stuff going on right now and needs all the prayers she can get. Of course, it isn't my place to go into details...it is enough to say it is REALLY bad stuff...

So for anyone that believes...please say some prayers for hearts and her family....I am praying hard for them...but again they need all the prayers they can get...I believe prayer can be a powerful tool...and I have seen first hand how powerful bloggerland can be...please pass the word, if at all possible... (Any comments left here, I will be sure to pass along to her)

I wasn't sure if it was right to ask this of you all...but I decided to anyway...

Cause I just love her that damn much.....

As always, to be continued....

6 comments:

none said...

I'm sorry about your friend. Your empathy is well placed and she is lucky to have you.

I hope everything works out.

jAMiE said...

You are a good friend, i will say a prayer for your friend..i hope she is safe and i hope everything will work out for her.

Burfica said...

she has been in my prayers every day. I hope everything will work out the way it's supposed to. And that all will be right with her again.

captain corky said...

Sorry to hear about your freind. I'm glad she has someone like you to be there for her.

Phoenix5 said...

You got it, my friend! Best wishes to her and her family.

Biddie said...

I am late, as usual, but I will pray :)