Monday, February 11, 2008

LEAVIN...ON A SKI DOO????


Could someone pleaseeeeeee tell ol' man winter to go take a flying leap???

I am going to learn how to shoot a gun then hunt down that lil creep of a groundhog that said we were going to have 6 more weeks of winter...

It wasn't a shock...but I can't take much more..lmao.

I have been dreaming of tropical getaways..lmao

You know you are in trouble when your gnome is watching a golf tournament on TV and you HAVE to sit and watch it simply because there are people walking around in short sleeve shirts...

Can anyone say "flake needs meds???"

As always, to be continued (if I don't freeze to death..lol).....

9 comments:

none said...

I'll trade ya we are in the 80's and it's too frigging hot.

Jodi said...

We just got 3-5 inches and I got my FIRST snow day in 4 YEARS! YEA!

J.

PS. I am going to learn how to shoot a gun then hunt down that lil creep of a groundhog that said we were going to have 6 more weeks of winter... Hilarious!

Biddie said...

Ugh. It looks about the same here.
It was -27 with wind chill here yesterday. Today is much better - it is a balmy -20.
I am so DONE with winter.

Burfica said...

i know I will be trying to put out the sun in a few months. hehehehehehe

Phoenix5 said...

Golf on TV.... ZZZZZZzzzzzzz

LOL! Sorry!

I want a tropical getaway too. But the closest I'm getting to one is the picture in the Expedia.ca ads bombarding my junk mail folder...

Stay warm, my friend!

Dianne said...

We're getting a couple of inches tonight and then rain.

I am ashamed to say I'm bitchin' about it! You've got snow - I've got a few flakes.

Shannon said...

I know they are saying it is an average New England winter, but I would gladly trade it in for a sunny beach at this point!

whatevergirl said...

Think 85 degrees, in the Carribean, sippin' a margarita on the beach.
AAAHHHH!

Anndi said...

Wanna make stew out of Wiarton Willy?