Monday, February 25, 2008

B WE WILL ALL MISS YOU

"Don't be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends."

Richard Bach

I am sad.........and I have shed a few tears . I got the call last night that my friend B is free from her suffering and has gone to be with God. We all loved B and are saddened by her loss...but I am glad her pain and suffering only lasted a brief time.

I will miss you B...but everytime I think of you, I remember your smile and your laugh.

There is something I used to tell my Mom that comes to mind today.....whenever she went on a trip, at her departure,we would cry and it would upset her...I used to tell her...

"We should all be so lucky to be loved by someone so much that they cry when we leave....."

Heaven has a new angel today.

As always, to be continued.................

7 comments:

Burfica said...

may she rest in peace, and peace be in the hearts of those who miss her. Knowing they will be with her again, at the big party in the sky.

aims said...

So sorry for your loss. It is hard to lose a friend. So much different than losing family.

Joy T. said...

Awww so sorry to come over here this morning and see such sad news. What a great friend you are. Your friend B was well loved and it's obvious in your post. May she rest in peace.

Maureen said...

I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your friend... take care.

Phoenix5 said...

My condolences on your loss, my friend. Enjoy the good memories you have of her. She'll live on in them. ((((((((HUGS)))))))))

captain corky said...

Sorry to hear about your friend. I'm glad she will be fondly remembered.

jAMiE said...

So sorry to hear about your loss...may she rest in peace and may you be comforted knowing that she will.