Thursday, January 24, 2008

WHAT A MOUSE KILLER LOOKS LIKE IN WINTER

After my post from yesterday, I thought I owed y'all a bit of an explanation. My cat's name is Bootsie. She is 18 yrs old and we all love her very much. The picture I shared yesterday is what a "mouse killer" looks like in the summer. This morning I took a few pics of what the same "mouse killer" looks like during a Canadian winter.....

I think this might make you wonder....how could we have EVER gotten mice in our house???? I think we should have called her KILLER...lol










At least she is cute...right???? LOL
As always, to be continued...............

6 comments:

Burfica said...

OMG how fricken adorable is that????

Bugsy has been laying all curled up and cute lately too. But not that cute in the blankie. lol

Canadian flake said...

burfica - yeah she is pretty cute...too bad she is so damn lazy in the mouse department..lol

whatevergirl said...

She is adorable!

Maureen said...

Awwwwww.... I want to cuddle up with her to keep warm!

What a sweetheart.

jAMiE said...

Very cute, indeed...and i love her pink blanket...she looks so cozy..i love cats...and dogs for that matter!

ps would you really want to drag her from her comfort in that blanky to hunt down mice...lol

Phoenix5 said...

I think that is one smart cat... and I'm not a cat person! LOL!