Thursday, January 17, 2008

BUTTERFLIES FOR FICA'S MOM

These butterflies are for burfica and alekx's Mom. She is flying free in a place that is filled with only love and joy!!!



Just a quick request today. If you could, please take a moment to stop by and give a quick shout out to burfica and alekx. Anyone who knows these ladies, knows that they are sisters. Today is the second anniversary of their mother's passing and I am sure it won't be an easy day for either of them. Knowing that they are being thought of today might make the day just a little bit easier.

To burfica and alekx,

Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Your Mom is looking down on you from a special place and I have no doubt that she is very proud of you both.

Love and prayers sent from this "flake"

As always, to be continued................

6 comments:

Burfica said...

You do know how much I love you don't you???

Canadian flake said...

yesssssss fica my dear...love you toooooooo

(((((((hugs))))))) sent your way

Phoenix5 said...

Done. (even BEFORE you asked but then, Burfy and alex have been friends of mine for a long time too.)

Rick Rockhill said...

you are very sweet for doing this.

the planet of janet said...

this is very sweet.

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.