Tuesday, November 27, 2007

TUESDAY FUNNY

I have been trying to write a post for a few days about what is going on here...why I have been feeling so blue...but everytime I try, it doesn't work....the words aren't ready to escape yet....

In the meantime here is something to make ya giggle...or throw eggs at me...whichever ya prefer.....lmao


A man staggered into a hospital with a
concussion, multiple bruises, two black
eyes, and a five-iron wrapped tightly
around his throat.

Naturally, the Doctor asked him, "What
happened to you?"

"Well, I was having a quiet round of golf
with my wife, when at a difficult hole;
we both sliced our balls into a cow pasture.


We went to look for them and while I was
looking around, I noticed one of the cows
had something white in its rear end."

I walked over, lifted its tail, and sure enough,

there was a golf ball with my wife's
monogram on it - stuck right in the middle
of the cow's butt."

"Still holding the cow's tail up, I yelled to my
wife, "Hey, this looks like yours! "

I don't remember much after that...


As always, to be continued...................

10 comments:

Burfica said...

lmfaoooooooooooooo

that's my motto. Beat the crap out of em first, ask questions later.

Maureen said...

LOL!!!!!! Another great one. Thanks for the laugh this morning!

Alekx said...

hahahahaha
sigh I think my butt looks like a cows rearend.

whatevergirl said...

LOL..I liked the one about the about the dwarf too! And thanks for adding me to your blogger's list!!!!

none said...

That cheered me up!

I hope you feel better soon.

Barbara Doduk said...

HAHAHA classic.

MommasWorld said...

Oh My that was funny!!

I hope you are feeling in a lighter mood soon. What ever it is do not rush it. We feel things for a reason...we are human :-)

Phoenix5 said...

Good one Flake! Thanks for the laughs! Hope you're feeling better real soon! (((((hugs))))))

Anonymous said...

Hi Flake. Are you feeling down from reading Dorky Dad's post and the comments? I saw your reaction and just so you know I had a few words to say to a couple of people, myself. Go look.

~SugarBear~ said...

That's great! Thanks for making me smile!