Thursday, November 15, 2007

IF I DIDN'T HAVE BAD LUCK I WOULD HAVE NO LUCK


I haven't posted much the last few days..when I have it has been pics and jokes...I haven't been able to put into works what I have been feeling...and honestly didn't want to keep sounding like a gloomy gus.


I am still here...trying to hang on and tread water as best I can...


I will however relate one thing that happened to me yesterday...


As you all know, my dear gremlins struggle in school due to their learning disabilities. Yesterday I got into it BIG time with the teacher of gremlin #2..


I won't go into details as I am still rather pissed off about the entire encounter. It is enough to say the dumb bitch made the mistake of first trying to boss ME around after treating my gremlin very badly THEN treated me like I am some stupid moron.


All I can say is ohhhhhhhhh stupid, stupid teacher when will you learn...I have been around the school yard a time or 2 and I have brought down bigger and meaner bitches than her..


Believe me...by the time I was done with her she was whistling dixie out the other side of her ass...


Guess we will see if she has learned her lesson or if I have to take another round outta her...hopefully she will smarten up and get her shit together...although I am not gonna hold my breath...


Moral of the story is...a good teacher is worth his/her weight in gold...a shitty teacher needs to have the shit kicked outta her...


As always, to be continued...........

9 comments:

Biddie said...

I know how you feel. I have dealt some pretty crappy teachers..one teacher actually made fun of Kayla in front of the whole class because of her learning disabilities. Of course, even though the whole class heard what she said, nobody took it seriously. It set her so far back....
It's too bad that some teachers are like that. You're so right about a good teacher being with his/her weight in gold. (we just came home from parent teacher interviews, and this teacher is wonderful!)
I hope that you are feeling better. I have been thinking of you, too :)

captain corky said...

Remind me never to piss you off and just in case can I get your number for when Max starts school and I have to deal with one those teachers that is NOT worth their weight in gold?

I hope things start to look up for you soon. ;)

Burfica said...

alot of teachers think they are "authority figures" even to parents, and they try to use it.

Oh stupid stupid people.

I know what you mean about not pissing the mama bear off.

Anonymous said...

As a teacher...I agree.

Unknown said...

Kick ass sister Kick ass and if you need a bigger foot call me.

Alekx said...

that one up there was acutally me. someone else signed into my computer
sigh

Phoenix5 said...

You show that teacher who's boss, Flake! They all need to be reminded every once in a while who their REAL boss is, who REALLY pays their inflated salaries! LOL! We got lucky this year, both my girls have pretty good teachers. We had the parent/teacher interviews for both girls on Thursday too, and I came out relieved both times, for once!

Rick Rockhill said...

yowzer. not sure what the canadian school system is like, but perhaps you need to report her to the school board??

~SugarBear~ said...

As a teacher I have to agree 100% .... as a mom with two aliens of my own with learning disabilities, I agree 200%!