Saturday, November 24, 2007

HAPPY WEEKEND/FUNNY

Hope you all are having a great holiday weekend(or normal weekend for us non-Americans). Here is a funny to make you giggle :

On the way to the hockey game on Thursday, I rear-ended a car.

Somehow I knew it was going to be a bad day.

The driver got out of the other car, and he was a dwarf, poor bastard.

He looked at his dented car and then looked up at me and said "I am nothappy"

I said, "Well, which one are you then?"

That's how the fight started...

lmaooooooooo

As always, to be continued............

5 comments:

Burfica said...

that is so wrong in so many ways, and yet I still laughed. hehehehehe

Rick Rockhill said...

I love how passionate Canadians are about their hockey!

Biddie said...

That was awful! Yet, I am laughing....You are bad.

MomThatsNuts said...

Good one Flake! Thanks for the support this week. Am feeling really strange about the whole thing, will all be fine I am sure, I appreciate you coming by to check on me!

Mom

Jodi said...

That is funny. At first I was worried about your car....

Good one.

J.