Thursday, November 8, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY POST

Today is a special day for 2 very special people. First let me ask you all to please stop by Melody Ann at shoofly and give her a happy birthday shout out. There is a birthday post there for her that is pretty cool...while there, take a look at the gift I gave her..hee hee.

Today is also my dear gnome's birthday....the birthday post for Melody Ann has inspired me to steal the idea and do something similar for the gnome.

The following is a list of the first seven things I will do for the gnome when WE WIN THE LOTTERY :


1) buy my gnome a new car. After all every man deserves a hot car to drive while going through his mid-life crisis..lol (notice baby, I picked one in maple leaf blue..lol)


2) take a long trip on a secluded private beach where gremlins are NOT invited and clothes are optional...hee hee hee (really we are just gonna play crib people...lmao)


3) next fly to hollywood to go star gazing and then take a dip in the ocean....maybe we could meet "Jack Bauer" or "Homer Simpson"..lol

4) next I would buy an RV so we can drive across Canada checking out golf courses and bowling alleys as we go...the gremlins can come for this one...lmao.



5) Our next stop (after we ditched the gremlins with his parents..lol) would be to Paris to check out this purdy building and visit the city of lovers...


6) Once we were ready to move on, our next destination would be to pick up the gremlins and whisk them away to disney world and /or disney land...we would all have a blast I am sure....


7) of course, I saved the best for last... the single most important thing I will buy my dear gnome will be life time SEASON tickets for the Toronto Maple Leafs...this alone would be worth at least a week of back rubs I am sure...lol



So what do y'all think? would this be a good start? lol

To my dear gnome,

Happy birthday my love. The day I met you was the best day of my life . You have improved my life and filled my heart with love, in ways I never could have expected or hoped for. You are my soulmate and my heart would not be complete without your love. I am the luckiest woman to have you and I thank God every single day for bringing up together. I will love you forever and always, til the end of my life and beyond. You are my beloved.

love, ME

as always, to be continued.....................

12 comments:

Burfica said...

Wow!!!!! that is so cool, and so nice. I'm sure he would be jumping up and down at all of it. Then when he got the lifetime season tickets, he just might crap his pants out of sheer happiness. hehehehehe

I guess tonight would be a guaranteed sex night huh?? hehehehe

dam I miss sex. *sigh*

HAPPY BIRHTDAY GNOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Canadian flake said...

burfica - "I guess tonight would be a guaranteed sex night huh?? hehehehe

dam I miss sex. *sigh*"

lmaooooo sorry but this was too funny not to giggle at..lol.

Burfica said...

ha ha laugh away woman!! I'm the one getting none!! No wonder I've been so crazy lately. hehehehe

none said...

looks like a good plan!

Brillig said...

Awwww! Happiest of birthdays to him!

And yeah, I'm glad you already have a plan for your lottery winnings. You must always be prepared for the inevitability of winning... it's always good to have a plan beforehand. hahaha.

the planet of janet said...

lovely tribute.

and thanks for participating in the melodyland love fest! you're awesome

Mia said...

ROLF @ Burf.

Nice post, Happy b-day to him. cool things you have planned.

Maureen said...

Awww... Happy Birthday to Gnome! Wow, those are some plans you have! I'll bet you already have your 649 tickets for Saturaday eh?

37 Mil would cover those plans quite nicely, now wouldn't it?

Rick Rockhill said...

What about a weekend in Palm Springs? Since you'll be going to Hollywood,we're just 90 minutes away! Mrs Danvers can serve us martinis poolside!

Julia Phillips Smith said...

What a great idea for a birthday post. Your husband sounds like a marvellous man! Happy Birthday to him.

Phoenix5 said...

Happy Birthday to the Gnome!

jAMiE said...

Wonderful list...i hope you win...just for the Leafs tickets!