Friday, November 2, 2007

DEPRESSION EXPLAINED


Well hells bells everything has become suddenly clear and I have had an ampithany tonight...


I thought I had been feeling depressed about work, gremlins being shitheads etc...but without meaning to, it has ALL been clarified by my dear sweet Corky.


I read this post and suddenly a light bulb has gone on and explained everything. I hadn't heard about the events that inspired this post, and I am still in shock.....


The trekkie in me in now in mourning...the girl that sat by the TV every single Saturday watching Star trek...who had a star trek calendar 3 years running...who watched every episode so many times that she could tell you what the entire episode was about after viewing only the first 20 seconds...it is this girl that has been down and out...


So thank you Corky for showing me what has been bothering me...you are an inspiration and a true trekkie leader...(and man oh man do you ever make good lookin babies....lmao).


As for the perpertrators of this "trek" crime..damn you one and all...


As always, to be continued.......


p.s. no I was NOT drunk or medicated while posting this...
(well maybe a LITTLE medicated...lmaooooooooo. Did I mention that the first thing that returns is my sick smartass sense of humour??? lol)

5 comments:

Burfica said...

nice to know that sick smartass sense of humour is never far away. heehhehehee

MomThatsNuts said...

Suddenly all that was right with the world seems wrong...I actually ATTENDED a star trek convention here in phoenix. I am beyond words. God help us one and all...

Mom

Rick Rockhill said...

...and that's one of the things we like about you, Flake, your "sick smartass sense of humour" Keep it up!

Phoenix5 said...

Again... welcome back!

Shatner would need to lose quite a bit of weight to be able to squeeze back into his Starfleet uniform! I have to admit though, I am more of a Capt. Archer fan than a Capt. Kirk fan. I wish Enterprise was still on basic cable here...

captain corky said...

I'm still not over it Flake and don't know if I ever will be. The love I have for my kid gets me through though. ;)