Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I HAVE RETURNED

Just a quick post to say hi and let you all know I have returned. Most of you probably already know that because I have spent half the day catching up on your blogs and the goings on that I have missed. Again, most of you probably will have at least 1 -2 comments on your blog from the posts I missed while I was gone...lol (sorry I missed y'all and I couldn't help myself..lmao)


I found myself talking about you all a lot while we were driving to the inlaws house. There was an accident or 2 along the way which held us up. A drive we expected to take about 5 1/2 hours actually took us just over 8 1/2...man oh man wasn't THAT fun..lol.

I am getting off now because there is a bad lightning storm moving in quickly...just wanted to tell you all I missed you and have enjoyed catching up today.

Oh and a special shout out to Dorky Dad. He has given my blog an award and I can't tell you how touched I am. His words made me smile and all I can say is thank you.

I will pass along the award tomorrow. Our drive home yesterday was also a lot longer and hotter than expected so I am still exhausted and sore. I will post more over the next few days about the trip...my MIL always gives me a lot to talk about...or is that complain about?? lmao.

As always, to be continued......................

7 comments:

Alekx said...

Thanks for the prayers girl.

My mind is fuzzy from pain meds so I don't have a snarky gene right now.

:-)

captain corky said...

Welcome home! Did you miss me? ;)

Burfica said...

I'm glad your back, I missed you. I used to hate the drive down to my dad's before he moved up here. 8 hour drive. If we took my mom for any reason it was a 14 hour drive. uggghhhhhhhhh

jAMiE said...

Welcome home, i missed you...are you looking forward to tonights show?

Biddie said...

Of course, we all missed you, too. 8 1/2 hours, huh? You should get an award just for that! :)

none said...

welcome back, can't wait to hear about the trip.

Rick Rockhill said...

I what you mean. Its exhausting keeping up sometimes. And when I get busy at work I don't have a lot of time at night to read everyone's blogs so I rush around on Friday night and play catch up!

have a great weekend!