Sunday, July 22, 2007

GOOD BYE HOLIDAYS


Another week of holidays comes and goes......


It is hard to believe that the last week has flown by...and I have hardly had time to sit down and post, mostly because I have had to fight off the gnome for any computer time at all...


My apologizes to all for my last post....blogger has decided to be a butthead and turned off my comments although I don't know why....I fixed it this morning and have missed your comments and cracks on Big Brother or life in general.


It has been a lazy weekend to end our holidays. Last night we took the kids to see a movie. We went to see "I know pronounce you Larry and Chuck". It was a funny movie but I have to admit I would have enjoyed it a bit more if the gremlins hadn't been with me. The humour was a bit over their heads but it was funny still the same. Other than that, the highlight of the weekend has been listening to the gnome swear at the TV while watching the British Open.


We are all looking forward to another episode of BB tonight. I can't wait to see who Evil Dick puts up for eviction...although I will be stunned if Jenn and Kail aren't on the block... I guess we shall see.....
Back to the grind tomorrow...blahhhhh blahhhhhhh
As always, to be continued..............

11 comments:

MomThatsNuts said...

I am jealous of your holiday week! I took August 30-31 off, so it will be a 4 day weekend for me. I am really excited about it! I dont watch BB so I cant comment on it. I hope you have a great week!

Mom

Phoenix5 said...

Isn't Blogger a pain in the a** sometimes? Most of my problems focus around them forgetting my email and password and therefore telling me I don't exist when I try to log in! Oh well.. I guess we can't complain too much... we get what we pay for.. and since we don't pay anything at all, well... 'nough said! LMAO!

none said...

Cute pic!

Yeah blogger got me this weekend too.

Biddie said...

Blogger has been a complete asshat. I spent more than an hour just trying to get blogger to show my last 3 posts....
Glad that you had a good vacation. Haven't seen Chuck and Larry, but we took the kids to see Transformers. I was NOT disappointed..

Vickie said...

Love the pic !

and wow was BB not just GREAT tonight--you had it pegged---now for Tuesday.

Burfica said...

I didn't even try to watch BB this year. To much shit. lol

As you can see I'm alive and kicken. LOL

We didn't get a vacation, seeing as Gigantor saved all his time off for hunting, the ass

captain corky said...

Lazy weekends are the best. I love just relaxing. Probably a little too much. ;)

Mia said...

The end of holidays sooo suck.

Lazy weekends are the best.

Happy Monday!

Brillig said...

Darn that dastardly blogger...

Canadian flake said...

mom - thanks the weekend was great.

phoenix - I guess we can't complain too much... we get what we pay for.. and since we don't pay anything at all, well... 'nough said! ..you are SO wise, oh great one!!!lol

hammer - thanks !!

biddie - my gremlin #2 wants to see transformers...told him he will have to wait til dvd is out in stores..lol.

vickie - omg yes can't WAIT to see POV on Tues..lol.

fica - was wondering if you had maybe drowned the gigantor and headed for texas...glad to see you are alive and kickin...lmao.

Corky - best get the lazy weekends while you can...because if you THINK you will get em once corky jr is walking..you are dreaming my friend..lmao.

Miranda - happy Monday to you also...if there is such a thing..lmao.

brillig - worse part of blogger weekend is that I wasn't able to get to your site to see if you posted for Soap Opera Sunday...I live for those ya know..lmao.

jAMiE said...

I am a lover of Big Brother and as i type this i am listening/watching the live feed...can't wait till your BB Friday post...i couldnt comment on last weeks.