Saturday, July 21, 2007

BIG BROTHER FRIDAY

Well kiddies...it is Big Brother friday again...although I must apologize that I am actually about 16 minutes into Saturday now..lol.


First, let me thank you all for the well wishes for our camping trip. We unfortunately got rained out for our second evening, but we had a great time the first night. We had a camp fire...cooked hotdogs and marshmallows over the fire...and just chilled out (while getting eaten by mosquitos..lol). The funny thing was when we got to the campground ,that is about 90 minutes from home, we got our campsite and who should be on the next site but a very nice man the gnome works with. It was nice to see him and his wife but we thought it was funny that we should end up in the same place, at the same time...and NO it wasn't planned...lol. It was lucky they were there because we couldn't get our fire to get going and they came over and saved the day AND our dinner...lol.


We woke up at 5am the next morning to rain. It wasn't too bad and stopped by about 7am. Our tents still seemed dry inside so we were trying to hang in there , hoping things would improve. By about 8am, it started to rain again....harder this time, along with some thunder and lightning, so we knew it was time to pack up and head home. We all hated to leave, but we definitely made the right call because it didn't stop raining until tonight at about 6pm....we would have floated away if we had stayed...lmao.


OK...now to BB Friday.....


All I can say about last night's show is OMFGGGGGGG...

The gnome and I were talking about what we thought would happen... I told him that I thought it would be hilarious if Joe got evicted then Dick won HOH. When this actually DID happen, I laughed my ass off. This turn of events should make for an interesting week in that house. That Kail is such a total bitch and omg am I the only one that wants to bitch slap that Jenn?? If I see one more of those t-shirts with her name on it, I might just have to hurl...lol. Anyway, I am assuming Dick will nominate Kail and Jenn...since he has had battles with both of them already...

My thoughts are that Kail should go...because I think she is more of a "player" and Jenn will self destruct soon enough anyway..lol. I guess we will see what happens soon enough...I will be watching with anticipation......lmao.


As always, to be continued........

0 comments: