Sunday, July 15, 2007

EVERYONE SURVIVED...


Well everyone seems to have survived another weekend , thank god!!! Believe me I AM thanking God. This was one of those weekends that I hate...the gremlins went to spend it with their FHLFF (fuckhead loser fatass father) and I am always glad to get them home. It is hard to send them because I know they love him and want to spend time with him....but I also know that he and his bitch gf mistreat the gremlins...half the time they don't even feed them which of course pisses me off to no end and in the past there has been violence and threats.


When I have to have any dealings with him at all, it really makes me think about things...like why good men have to die when he is allowed to continue to breathe...it just makes no sense....


Anyway, thankfully they survived and are home to drive me crazy, just like they are meant to do...lmao.


On a side note, I was reading an article in the paper today about 2 teenage boys that were arrested in Long Island area for planning a school shooting to rival that of Columbine. It makes me shake my head and wonder....will it ever end??? I was glad to see they caught them before they could carry out their plans.


The gnome is on holidays for the week and hopefully the weather holds so we can go camping for a few days. My posting might be irregular this week...after all, I will be fighting for computer time with 2 gremlins AND a gnome...that isn't always easy....


Have a great week all...will be back as much as possible...


As always, to be continued..................

6 comments:

Phoenix5 said...

Here's hoping the weather allows you to get some camping in! I'll keep my fingers crossed! Have a great week! Glad your gremlins are back safe and sound!

Burfica said...

whoohoooo hope you can go do something for the time he has off.

Alekx said...

Make a sign that says I have premenstrual syndrome and a loaded weapon. Might not work on the gremlins but I guarantee when you tell the gnome you want the computer he'll back slowly away and ask you if you want choclate, a massage, a bubble bath.

Try it.
I'm just saying.

Biddie said...

I used to dread the days that my 2 oldest would go to see The Sperm Donor. Now, he only comes around to snoop or drop off some kind of legal papers. The girls don't see him at all.
I often wonder what is worse....
I hope that the weather holds out and you can get some camping in.
I've been sharing my computer, too. HATE it. I love my kids, don't get me wrong, but my computer? Oh baby...

none said...

I'm sorry your ex is like that. It seems that one can never be totally rid of them.

Mia said...

Hate when it comes ex's oi.

Hope you have a nice time camping though.