Friday, July 27, 2007

BIG BROTHER FRIDAY


Well people we have reached another BB Friday...where does the time go....It is hard to believe there have already been 3 evictions and I think this one was the most shocking so far.
Once again all I can say is WHAT THE HELL WERE THEY THINKING.... I think this one will come back to bite them in the ass...lol.
They all said they evicted Mike because he is such a strong player...well I guess they have all lived under a rock and not bothered to watch any of the previous seasons.


As a devoted BB fan I have watched them all since the beginning. It has been my experience that the players that go far in this game are the ones that are sneaky, slimy and lie ....the ones that continue to look ya straight in the eye and continue to lie even when they KNOW they are busted...well DUHHHHHHH sound like Kail maybe???? LOL. I think they will regret not getting rid of her when they had the chance...time will tell ,as it always does.


On a side not...did I mention it is FRIDAY??? woooohoooooo. Because I work nights, the trade off I make is that I don't work Friday unless absolutely necessary...gotta loveeeee those 3 day weekends. This is the first time in the 29 years I have worked that I have a job where I don't work every weekend and I am LOVINGGGGGGGG it....hate the job, but love weekends..lol.


Gremlin #2 was a total shithead yesterday and I do NOT know how he is still breathing!! It was his job to do the vacuuming and he did a totally shitty job. I yapped at him and made him do it again while I watched this time...and he didn't do any better the second time. I got totally irritated..sent him to his room and started to vacuum myself.

Anyone who has ever had an umbilical hyernia before knows that vacuuming it a total NO NO....so of course my temper tantrum has now caused me to be in a great deal of pain today. I have been up suffering since 5:30am...even broke down and got into the pain meds which I try really hard not to (since it IS a morphine derivative).

Anyway, I am going back to lay down and rest...I have no one to blame for this pain but myself. I KNEW I was doing the wrong thing and my temper got the better of me...when will I ever learn...ughhhhhh.


Have a great Friday all....


As always, to be continued.....................

7 comments:

jAMiE said...

Oh how exciting..my first Big Brother Friday...

I was shocked when everyone was voting for Mike to be evicted..i mean ever since Dick won HoH he's been telling Kail that she was leaving (and not always in a polite way either) and now there she is, safe and sound. She drives me nuts and i wanted her out...i think, like you, that they will regret this decision.

I love that Dustin won the HoH...i wonder who he'll put up. On the live feeds, Zach and i forget who else...want him to put up Dick and Dani. I hope he doesn't...i'm hoping for Kail and Zach or Kail and Jen again...wouldn't that be fun!

Well i hope you get some rest...take care and enjoy your three day weekend..i have one too and plan to as well.

Vickie said...

I was so pissed last night---I could not believe they evicted Mike---such a stupid move. A major mistake I think---I don't like Kali and I want her gone.

I know you must enjoy the three day weekend. Take care and enjoy.

Burfica said...

Seeeeee...your a much better mom than me. I would have been hurting too, but not because I got mad and did the vacuuming myself. I would have got mad and beat him with the dam vacuum and made him do it again. lol

Phoenix5 said...

Hope you're feeling better soon, Flake! My daughter has the chore of vacuuming her room and the living room on weekends... needless to say, there are quite a few weeks the floor goes unvacuumed in our house!

Then she comes home today from a week at my parent's and my mom is telling me what a help my daughter was around the house and how she did all these jobs for her... sheesh!

MomThatsNuts said...

get lots of rest, and remember, I work for hospice, my philosophy is " THE MORPHINE THE BETTER" ok I am kidding, its more of a guidline...

Mom

Unknown said...

I don't watch BB anymore but one thing I do remember is frequently screaming at the screen "WHY DIDN'T YOU EVICT (insert current BB jerk) WHEN YOU HAD THE FRICKEN CHANCE!!!"

Hope you feel better soon!

Rick Rockhill said...

I regret that I never got into BB at all. I had too many TV shows on my tivo so I let that one go but I feel like I've missed the excitement.