Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I found this meme, thought I would try it, it looked fun.

ONE WORD ANSWERS:You can only type one word answers. Sometimes not as easy as you might think. Suit up people! Challenge is on!!

1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your boy/girlfriend, husband/wife? working
3. Your hair? shorter
4. Mother? loved
5. Father? pitied
6. Favorite thing? kids
7. Your dream last night? scary
8. Favorite drink? fruitopia
9. Your dream car? limo(LOL)
10. The room your in? filthy
11. Your ex? F*CKHEAD!!!
12. Your fears? BEES
13. Where do you want to be in 10 years? alive
14. Who did you hang out with yesterday? George
15. What your not? pretty
16. Muffins? yummie
17. One of your wish list items? house
18. Where you grew up? home
19. The last thing you did? typed
20. What are you wearing? clothes
21. Your t.v.? OFF
22. Your pet? cuddly
23. Your computer? loved(lmao)
24. Your life? twirling
25. Your mood? discouraged
26. Missing? Mom
27. Under your bed? carpet
28. Your car? Dirty
29. Your work? boring
30. Your summer? short
31. Like someone? yup
32. Favorite color? Blue
33. When is the last time you laughed? now
34. Last time you cried? before
35. School? gone

That can be a challenge only coming up with one word answers. I noticed as I coppied it from the other persons blog that there is no number 27. hehehe Oh well, I just left it that way.

OK I got this one from burfica and I did it..but I added #27 back , what a rebel I am..hee hee. So I say ...nextttttt

to be continued, as always....

4 comments:

Mia said...

Great meme...I followed you from Burfs blog. Nice to see another Canadian Flake :D.

Burfica said...

man, no way I could think of only one word for under my bed. The mutant dust bunnies have taken up residence there. hehehehee

none said...

I like it! I might try it :)

Laurie said...

lol, you should have found something more interesting under your bed :)