Monday, October 6, 2008

HUNTING AND BOATING

I have absolutely noooooo idea where the last week has gone....I am not sure if that is a good or bad sign..lmao.

Finally took the bull by the horns and got out job hunting last week. I had 2 interviews both of which ended in a job offer.

The one I accepted is casual work at a dollar store in town..it might not sound like much but I have a good vibe about it and I am actually looking forward to getting started.

Got all my fingers and toes crossed here....

Went on a boat cruise yesterday on MY river...sometimes I forget how much that river restores and rejuvenates me...only wish I lived closer now...but it was still great to see it again...

Took some nice pics...will post them over the next few days..

As always, to be continued.....

8 comments:

Biddie said...

I had a big thing at the dollar store last weekend...The people there got rude withh me and then I got rude...I cursed and they banned me from the store! I hope that wasn't your store! I have no idea where I will buy my junk now. I love the dollar store.
I hope that this is a great job for you. Sometimes just getting out of the house is enough to put a spring in your step. Making money while you do it is huge bonus!

jAMiE said...

I hope it works out well for you Flake.

Biddie said...

So, how is the new job???

glenda said...

Cant wait to see the photos on the river )

Biddie said...

You coming back???

whatevergirl said...

Good for you! I would love to see your river pictures.

Rick Rockhill said...

Flake- just stopped by to see how you are doing. Hope all is well.

-Rick

jAMiE said...

Hi there, where are you...are you coming back?