Saturday, September 20, 2008

MOM VS MOMMY

Did anyone know that when gremlins get sick...no matter how old they are, they still always want their Mommy...lol

On Thursday, I had to go pick up #2 from school because he was sick and they felt he had a fever...so Mommy to the rescue of course...

Today #1 woke up with it and the poor thing looks just dreadful...and as much as I hate to see her feeling this poorly, I can't help but smile a bit too...

She is 16 now...and it is always "oh Mommmmmmm this..." or oh Mommmm that..." as she rolls her eyes at the same time...

But today, my dear baby gremlin is really sick...so for today, I am once again Mommy...the one that can protect her and help her until she feels better again...and show her the proper amount of sympathy too of course...lmao.

It isn't nice to have sick gremlins...but it IS nice to be " Mommy" again...for a short while at least...lol

As always, to be continued......

1 comments:

Jodi said...

Hey, you're back! I'm so glad!

You're a good mom - that's why they want you.

J.