Thursday, June 19, 2008

S.C.A.R.E.D

Today I am scared!!!

I have to go see Dr S today and I am so nervous I couldn't even eat last night and I hardly slept. This is the first time I have been to see him since I started the purple people eater meds....

Dr S is a great guy and has been the absolute BEST doctor for me...he has been my family doctor for 17 years this month..and I wouldn't trade him for anything...

It is the fear of the meds...the gnome and I talked about it yesterday and we both agree that they are working ...things are at least a little bit better...and I want them to work....but I don't want to be on the damn things forever....and I think I still worry that the men in the little white jackets are gonna come knocking at the door and haul me off to the funny farm.

So I am scaredddddd ...will anyone hide me if I run away???

As always, to be continued.......

5 comments:

Phoenix5 said...

"They're coming to take me away, Ha ha! They're coming to take me away, hee hee!" Remember THAT song from our far distant past? LOL! I sing it regularily around my house... seems to keep the white-jackets at bay...

So....? How did it go?

Joy T. said...

Nooooo but I will hug you then nudge you towards that doctor :o) Hope all goes well!

none said...

I hate going too.

I hope it turned out well.

Biddie said...

I know one thing - you have to actuaaly be caught before thet take you away.... I only got caught because I turned myself in.
They very seldom go looking for you :)
I hope that the visit went well.

Jodi said...

You can always come hide down here with me!!!

You will be fine!

Hang in there!

J.