Saturday, March 1, 2008

HOSTING SOS


Unfortunately, I am down and out for the count. I have overdone it and reinjured my hernia....at this point, it hurts to even breathe.

I did however want to pop on and let you all know that I am hosting Soap Opera Sunday this weekend. Since Mr Linky Love and I are on our first date, I had trouble getting it to co- operate so it is below for those of you who want to participate. See brillig or kate for SOS rules...and link away baby.

I am going back to bed...please mingle amongst yourselves...I left some munchies for y'all......I will be back tomorrow with my SOS post...who knows, maybe the pain meds will make it more interesting?? LOL

As always, to be continued...............

7 comments:

aims said...

Oh rats - hernias!! I had to endure four operations to get mine finally fixed...mesh and all....

I feel for you baby....believe me!

Brillig said...

Hey CF! Thanks so much for hosting today, even though you feel so rotten. Yikes!!!

My post isn't up yet, because my blog has decided to be wicked and stubborn. Hopefully sometimes soon... But I did put up your link and send people your way for all the soapy deliciousness.

MomThatsNuts said...

I hope your feeling better soon! That can be so painful! I am sorry!! Take care!!

mom

Maureen said...

Ooooh.... so sorry to read this. Take care of yourself!!!! Get better soon, CF.

Phoenix5 said...

Oh man... you gotta stop doing that to yourself! Hope you can find some sort of relief soon! ((((((HUGS))))))

Rick Rockhill said...

oh no Flake, that stinks. I'll keep you in my prayers to feel better

tripleZmom said...

Hope you're feeling better - or, if not, your pain meds are so good that you can't tell.