Monday, March 17, 2008

AS TIME FLIES BY....

Wowzers...it is hard to believe it is Monday already. I do NOT know where the last week went...

Oh wait I DO know...I spent the last week setting mouse traps and trying NOT to break my thumb...lol. We have killed 2 already but I can still hear them scurrying around from time to time so I am not very impressed. I wanna kill the little creeps soooooo bad..lmao.

The gremlins went back to school today. Last week was "spring break" although I do use that term loosely since we still have about 20 feet of snow..lmao. I keep telling the gnome that we will be grateful when the snow is STILL here in July and we aren't dying of heat..lmao.

The gnome also went back to work today. It is so hard to get back into the routine of school/work after having a week off....it is particularly challenging when you have a gremlin with a severe learning disability ,as routine is very important and tends to fall apart during vacation. Luckily this week and next are both 4-day school weeks thanks to the Easter holiday.

Next week is mine and gremlin #1's birthday (the 26th)...of course, she is excited to be turning 16...and I am wayyyyy too old to be excited about a birthday...lmao. She has her heart set on getting a cell phone (and she IS getting one but shhhhh don't tell..lol)....so she is driving us nutso..lmao. I guess that is why she gets the big bucks..lol.

Gremlin #1 had some computer time the other day and this is what I found when I got back on the computer (done by her..)


What the heck so ya do with a gremlin like that eh???lmao
As always, to be continued..............

6 comments:

tripleZmom said...

That's really sweet!

Phoenix5 said...

Your Gremlin #1 is a gem, that's for sure! Good job on raising her!

aims said...

Hug him of course...

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

Biddie said...

I love when my kids do that kind of thing. Plus, it makes it way more difficult to be angry at them when they misbehave :)
Do you have plans for your birthday??

captain corky said...

That's really sweet of her.

Can you believe it's already Wensday. ;)